The Proust Questionnaire has its origins in a parlour game popularized (though not devised) by Marcel Proust, the French novelist, who believed that, in answering these questions, an individual reveals his or her true nature.
Here we at Edenic States present our version for you to consider your passions, preferences and destiny…
1.What is your highest desire?
2 What is your favourite feeling?
3 What is your idea of perfect happiness?
4.What is your greatest fear?
5. What do you most dislike in yourself?
6. What do you most dislike in others?
7. Which living person do you most admire?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. What is your current state of mind?
10.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
11. On what occasion do you lie?
12.What is the quality you most like in a man?
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
14.What words do you most enjoy using?
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
16. When and where were you happiest?
17. Which talent would you most like to have?
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement so far?
20. If you were looking back from after death what would you wish you were doing now?
21,Where would you most like to live?
22. What is your most treasured possession?
23. What is your favourite thing to do?
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
25.What natural gift would you most like to possess?
26.If you could achieve one remaining thing oin your life what would it be?
27. What is it that you most dislike?
28. What is your greatest regret?
29. What do you most value in your friends?
30. Who are your favorite writers?
31. Who is your hero of fiction?
32. What is your favourite colour?
33. What is your favourite flower?
34 Who is your favourite musician?
35. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
36. Who are your heroes in real life?
37 What are your favourite names?
38. How would you like to die?
39. What is your motto?
40 What would Paradise on Earth look like to you?
Subscribe to our mailing list or join us on retreat. To find out more visit our homepage www.edenicstates.com.